Enjoy a unique blend of guided meditation and sauna steam aromatherapy with Thermaculture Magi Niki Adili
Guided Thermaculture™ Sessions features a unique combination of gentle guided Sauna steam aromatherapy, light breathwork and meditation designed to activate parasympathetic thermoregulation (ie the ability to respond to intense environments without triggering fight-or-flight neurochemicals such as adrenaline).
Under Niki’s expert guidance, reset your nervous system, recharge your batteries and activate the deep state of energized relaxation and clarity at the heart of thermic bathing traditions around the world.
Know Before You Go:
- The Yard is located at the Superior Sauna & Steam Showroom at 4355 Nicollet Avenue in the Kingfield neighborhood of Minneapolis.
- An authentic sauna that produces the best löyly (sauna steam) in the city and comfortably seats 20 people for guided sauna rounds followed by leisurely cool-down rounds on the outdoor bonfire cooling patio and indoor fireplace lounge.
- Indoor bathrooms and changing rooms with lockers.
- We limit our reservations to 20 guests at a time to ensure optimal flow between the sauna and lounges. Our guided sessions usually sells out, so expect to reserve your tickets in advance if you’d like to guarantee a seat on the bench.
- Plan on bringing easy-to-slip-on/off sandals or flip-flops, two towels, and a water bottle to stay hydrated. Bring a robe if you’d like. Bathing suits required.
- Plan on bringing easy-to-slip-on/off sandals or flip-flops, two towels and your bathing suit (required). Robes are optional but nice for relaxing between rounds (and available for purchase).
- Guests must be 13 years of age or older.
- No refunds. Like most event tickets and concerts, we do not offer refunds if you get sick or are unable to make it for the event. Furthermore, we rarely cancel due to severe weather—the worse the weather the better the sauna! We recommend selling your ticket on social media or gifting it to a friend if you’re unable to join for any reason.